Sunday, February 18, 2007

THANKS TO EVERYONE!

I just want to thank everyone who has prayed and/or fasted for my Daddy.

He had an awesome day yesterday. He said that he hasn't felt that good in weeks!

He also went to work for about 3-4 hours. My brother picked him up but, he actually drove himself home from work and walked inside the house by himself. While he was at work he didn't use his oxygen! That is huge!! Isn't it amazing the things we take for granted such as: driving, walking, and breathing!!

Also, my Dad broke out in a huge rash all over his face. When he picked up the chemo. pills the pharmacist told him that if he got a rash on his face that it woud be a really good thing because it meant the pills are working! So, to hear that he has a rash is a wonderful thing!!

Since I have been getting a lot of emails asking how my Dady is I wanted to give everyone an update.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yeah Bob! I am sooooo glad he is feeling a little better. He has definitely been in our thoughts and prayers and will continue to be. Love all of you.