Tuesday, March 20, 2007

True Friends....

I just wanted to publicly thank my bestest friend for all the nice things that she always says to me. Whenever I am feeling down she seems to always know what to say and when to say it! It is amazing that when you go through tough times in your life you seem to find out who your true friends are! I am thankful to have some great friends. There is one in particular who I don't know what I'd do without her! You know who you are and I thank my Heavenly Father often for having you in my life!

I was taught something very important from that friend today. She started off wtih this great quote:

"My house is clean enough to be healthy, dirty enough
to be happy."
Then she went on with this story:
The house is a disaster and the kids are screaming and
playing outside. The husband is frantically going
from room to room looking for his wife thinking "she
must be sick." He walks into their bedroom and sees
his wife curled up on their bed reading a book. She
says, "How was your day?" He says, "Are you not
feeling well?" The wife says, "Well, you know how you
always ask me what I do all day, well today I didn't
do it?"


Husbands and "others" tend to forget or don't realize
that their is A LOT to raising kids and keeping the
family unit going.
I feel that sometimes there are people in my life who don't appreciate what I really do. I feel that with all the things that I do in my life that I do run myself thin in other areas but I try to keep up with what I feel is important at that time. I didn't realize that until I got this email. Thanks for reminding me of what is really important in my life!!!!

No comments: