Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Friends...

Wow! It ceases to amaze me about certain people in my life. You know those who you do everything for and then they stab you in the back. Those who you are always there for them and they are not always there when you need them through the hardest times in your life. I seemed to get suckered by my friends. How many times am I going to let this happen by the same person? NEVER AGAIN! I am so completely done!!!

Don't get me wrong I have some amazing friends. Friends that are always there. Friends that I know will always be there through anything. These are true friends. These type of friends are really hard to find. I am lucky to have a few of them and they know who they are.

I am going to start focusing on my really good friends because when I am with them or around them I am truely happy! I am so thankful for my great friends and I hope they know how much I treasure them!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Dude, I told you I was sorry!!!

Heather said...

He He! You are my bestest friend. Love you!