Thursday, May 24, 2007

Google Earth


Okay, I have never seen anything like this. I was just introduced to Google Earth today and it is a trip. You imput an address and it give you and ariel view of your house. Totally crazy. You can download the program for free and imput any address. It is amazing the tecnology that we have today. My house is an old picture because our backyard has nothing in it. We now have a semi-completed yard so this was taken a few years ago. It is still very cool! I found my house, my Mom's house, Heather's house, and Vola's house. Too cool!! Check it out!! =)

1 comment:

brenda said...

You just found out about google earth?!!? Did you just crawl out from 1992??? Seriously, did you know there's this little thing called the internet? You should check it out sometime.