Thursday, May 10, 2007

Me from A-Z

A- age: 29, yikes, I am almost 30!
B- bed size: queen
C- Chore you hate: laundry and dusting and floors and....just kidding.
D- Dessert you love: anything really but my favorite is my Mom's german chocolate cake.
E- Essential start of your day: Isabella and I laying in my bed together while she watches cartoons until Chase get up or she deceides she wants some "Cherrios and Mulk!"
F- Favorite musical artist: I really don't have just one. I like all kinds of much and all kinds of artists.
G- Gold or Silver: Silver
H- Have to Have: my computer and cell phone
I- Instruments you play: piano
J- Job title: many: Wife, Mommy, Housecleaner, Teacher, Photographer, Scrapper, and Telecommunications sales rep.
K- Kids: 2; Isabella (3.5 years old) and Chase(21 months old)
L- Living arrangements: our little cute home with Danny, Isabella, Chase and I
M- Most favorite month: October, and not because it is my birthday month. This seems to be when we take our best family vacations and the weather is usually starting to cool off.
N- Nickname: my dad called me Mis, my sister called me Bratface, my brother calls me Mis Precious.
O- Ordered last on the internet: Pictures
P- Phobia: spiders and the dark
Q- Quote: "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all."
R- Right or Left handed: Right
S- Siblings: 2; Jimmy (almost 45) and Gina (would be 43)
T- Traffic tickets you've received: I have had three tickets. #1: running a red light in Palm Springs, #2: going 85 on Hwy 41 on my way home from Morro Bay. #3: going 80 on Hwy 99 on my way to Fresno from Bakersfield. #3 was about 8-9 years ago. It has been awhile, knock on wood!
U- Unique Talent: Sit in a butterfly style and I can touch my legs to the ground and my chest to my legs.
V- Veggie you hate: let me start the list; tomatos, squash, peas, asparagus and califlower.
W- Worst habit: picking the pimples on my back and face until I have made it 10 times worse than it was to start off with.
X- What body part would you Xerox?: My hand or lips
Y- Yummy food you make: Homemade Tacos or Chicken Wraps
Z- Zodiac sign: Libra

No comments: