Wednesday, September 19, 2007

2 years in the waiting...




Ever since Isabella has had her big girl bed I have been looking for bedding for it that matches her room. I was going to change her room and then deceided that I put a lot of work in there and that I really love it! The bedding that I loved was always way to expensive. I finally found 3 different types of bedding that I like and I showed them all to Isabella and this is the one that she picked out! She couldn't have picked out a better bed set to match her room. It is perfect!

A big thanks to my MOM (Grandma Hockey) for purchasing it for her. She told me that she loves it and that shde is going to give you a big hug and kiss next time she sees you. Which will be in 1 more day! =)

Thank you also to Terry's mom for buying it for me with an extra discount.

No comments: