Friday, September 28, 2007

T.V. this week...

So, I think that I have watched more T.V this week than I have the whole year! =) Seriously! There have been some really good shows on this week. I'm not really a T.V watcher. What the problem is is that I don't have DVR and I'm not home that often so I miss all of the shows but I have been home this week for all the good shows! =)

The first show I watched was: CHUCK
It was so good....suspense, comedy, and chick flick all in one. I think he is so cute, by the way. I seem to like the "goofy" guys! =)

Next was: K-VILLEK-Ville was good too. It is a cop show. If you like that.

Then: JOURNEYMAN

This is a show that you really have to watch and keep up with because the poor guy is in a different place and time constantly!!! It was EXCELLENT!!!

All three of these shows came on on Monday night. It was a good T.V. watching night on Monday night!

On Tuesday I watched my favorite show: HOUSE
I have watched house since it started in 2004 and have loved every minute of it. I love House's dry humor! He somewhat reminds me of Dr. Scott, my OBGYN. =) Gotta love Dr. Scott!! Ever since Alias stopped House has been my #1 show! I'm a little disappointed that all the major actors from the show are gone...we'll see where they go with that one.

Wednesday I watched: BIONIC WOMAN


I am really excited about this show because I love shows where a woman kicks butt!!! There is nothing better than that. I think that is why I love Alias so much...I am hoping this show will fill my Alias void!

Thursday night was the one hour special of: THE OFFICE
Okay, there is a long story behind me watching this show. I was a true hater of this show. Then my niece Britney got my mom hooked on it, who then go me hooked on it. I don't usually enjoy these shows but once I was shown how he is EXACTLY like my brother, who wouldn't love it! =) It is actually really funny because my brother acts just like him. There was a scene tonight that was just like an experience I had with my brother just last weekend. I think that they call my brother and he tells them stories of his life and then they put it into each episode! So, I think I am officially an office fan...thanks Britney!

So, now I really need a DVR because I am never going to be able to watch all these great shows EVERY week so I think I might be calling Direct T.V. sometime next week to get it all set up! =)

1 comment:

Britney said...

Oh Misty, I knew you would soften your heart and humble yourself eventually! See what a great missionary I am? Haha, even though this is just reguarding the gospel of The Office! I'm so excited that you finally see why I love it so much. The next three episodes will be one hour long too. Last night's episode was so completly fulfilling, I could die right NOW and I would be OK with that. Viva la JAM!