Saturday, November 03, 2007

Friday Night Lights..

Yes, we had another football game last night against Ceres High School. Ceres High has NOT won ONE game this season and at half time they were winning 7-21. I was a little worried that they were going to win but East Union came back and won the game 35-27. It was such a great game. I'd say the best all year. It was one of those edge of the seat games. I think that is a lot more fun than either winning by a lot or loosing by a lot. The close games are the best. Shockingly, I didn't take any pictures...I actually just enjoyed the game. The kids were awesome so I was able to just sit and watch. I think that is the first time all year!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wish we could have been there, but it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice to be home for a weekend!