Monday, December 17, 2007

My smart girl...


Isabella wrote her name for the first time yesterday all by herself. (pictured above) And to top it off, she wrote it on one of her teachers Christmas Cards. How perfect is that!

She was so proud so she had to keep writing it over and over and over again. She filled up an entire piece of copy paper, front and back, with letters.

I think that Mommy was even more proud of her. I was just thinking,....is she ever going to be able to write her name.

I wasn't thinking when I named her that she'd have 8 letters to remember. =)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Not related although your girl is smart. But about the advent house at Target, I know exactly which one you mean (I saw it today) and thought exactly like you. On the 26th I am coming back to Target to get this on sale, but I too will be in SLC, so I have I can somehow find it. That is so funny we thought the exact same thing... great minds think alike!