Monday, January 07, 2008

Tag...I'm it! 7 Random things about me...

Tagged by Heathdog!

1. I am a night owl. I would much rather be up until 5:00am then to wake up at 5:00am!

2. I'm a touchy feely person. I love the human touch whether it be from Danny, a hug from my kids, or a giving a hug when someone needs it. Touch is an amazing sense.

3. I am obsessed with my email. I seriously check it ALL the time! I love getting email.

4. Little things bother me a lot but I get over things really fast.

5. I love different clocks. I would have them EVERYWHERE if I had more room. My favorite is my grandfather clock that my mom gave me. It was the clock in the living room all my life. I really want a coo coo clock.

6. I love deep conversations with people. Mostly about beliefs.

7. I hate taking medicine. I have to be really suffering to pop a pill.

So here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them..Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

I tag:
Britney Clemmons
Stephanie Lewis
Michelle Crippen
Lacey Newkirk
Brenda Casper...you need to start a blog
Trish Robertson
Angela Williams

No comments: