Thursday, February 14, 2008

A little behind...

Well, I haven't been keeping up with my blog lately. It seems that with everything going on it is really hard to keep up on ANYTHING in my life lately. I did make sure to do some cute V-day stuff for Isabella to take to school for the kids and her teachers. Other than that I've been just trying to keep afloat!

I have so much to share so don't be surprised to see a ton of blogs on day! =)

In addition to the cyst they found in my brain I went to the doctor yesterday and he told me that I have pneumonia and/or bronchitis. I'm glad I did go to the doctor because I have been feeling like I've gone way too much and that maybe I just need to suck it up and stop being lazy. But, he assured me that I am exhausted because I have pneumonia. Who would have thought. I know that I push myself but that is the last thing I expected. Well, he put me on some mega antibiotics and I am actually feeling a little better today. FINALLY! It is going to be so nice to feel better. But, I can still hear that darn heartbeat in my ear. One thing at a time! =)

3 comments:

Heather said...

You be careful!!! Danny better be taking good care of you. I wish I lived closer so I could help out with the kids. I hope you have a fun and RELAXING time in Pismo.

Stephanie said...

Pneumonia? I hope you're feeling better soon!

Mrs. Michelle Crippen said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Get some rest and take care of yourself! I hope you are feeling well again VERY soon!