Friday, February 29, 2008

A weekend at Auntie Dee Dee's



Since Isabella had a three day weekend in February we decided to go to Pismo. Danny took an extra 2 days off so we were there from Friday night until Tuesday afternoon. We had a lot of fun and did a lot of different things.

First, we went to the tide pools. I have been wanted to do this since the first time we went there. We always go on high tide and we aren't able to see them. We found an octopus in the tide pools it was awesome. This was my favorite thing that we did. My cousin, Tina and her boyfriend were visiting Pismo for the day and met us out at the tide pools. It was great to see her and meet her very nice boyfriend!

Then we had a bonfire on the beach for Jordan's birthday. It was a lot of fun. I did cut my finger tip about 3/4 of the way off on the beach but thank goodness for Danny, (Dee Dee's husband) who helped stop the bleeding and bandaged it up great! Happy Birthday Jordan!

We went to see the Monarch Butterfly's. There were only about 2,000 left out of about 20,000 butterfly's so we didn't see many but it was still very cool.

Then Dee Dee watched the kids for us so that we could go to dinner at Jocko's. It was SO good. One of the best fillet steaks that I've ever had. It was also the biggest I have ever seen. It could feed at least 3 people. Danny and I shared it and we still have left overs. Thanks Dee Dee!!!

I can't wait to go back and visit soon.

No comments: