Monday, April 14, 2008

Easter...


Our Easter this year was busy. It all started with finding the filled baskets for the Easter bunny. The Easter bunny also brought Isabella and Chase an art easel and a baseball launcher. They were both a big hit!

Then we went to church. I was in charge of sharing time for Primary so I filled eggs with scriptures starting from when Christ was given up to his Resurrection. I put the scriptures in Easter eggs and hid them around the room. The kids loved finding them. Then we made an edible tomb. Of course they like this the best. I was worried that Isabella would have on and Chase wouldn't and then they would fight over it but Sister Richards and I were on the same page and she made edible tombs with the nursery kids too. So, Chase got one too! =)

Then we came home from church and I started the ham for the family shindig. Little did I know that our "little" shindig would turn into a "HUGE" shindig! There were a lot more people than we expected but everything turned out great. The hunt was good, the food was good and the company was good. It was a GREAT Easter but, we will never have it at our house again! =)

(Leave it to Isabella to wear her Christmas PJ on the eve of Easter! )

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wish we were there! I put Christmas pj's on Landen that night not even thinking :)