Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Finally...






I bought a Mac.  After dealing with my piece of crap computer for about 8 hours on Sunday afternoon/evening.  I gave up and decided that I just needed to invest in something new since I hadn't had a new computer since 2001.  As of Sunday, I could not open up Photoshop, which doesn't work well since I need to be editing pictures!! I always told myself that once I got to the point of needing a new computer that I would switch to a Mac.  After a lot of research today we drove down to Pleasanton and bought it.  I love the 24" screen that I got.  I can actually see everything really good.  (That says a lot coming from someone who is blind!)  I can't wait to edit my first pictures.  I am going to see every detail great.  I am a little overwhelmed about everything that I need to transfer to the new computer.  I just need to focus on it a little at a time.  =)  Speaking of I better get back to that since it is 1:15am.  Ahhh!

(I had a way cool picture to put on this post but I don't know how to right click on the Mac.  So, if anyone knows how to copy a picture to the blog on a Mac just let me know. )

2 comments:

Heather said...

YEA!!! You will love it!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

Well Congratulations! You've finally joined our world.. I'm so proud of you.. :) If you have any questions, Call Chris, he's an expert.. The answer to your question is Control Click.. or just get a new mouse that has the left & right click buttons.. You don't have to use the mouse it came with.. I have a wireless Logitech and love it. Anyway, again if you have any questions, Chris everything there is to know about all the Macs..

Lacey :)
Chris' Cell 661-599-9271