Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Scrapbooking at its finest!





Well, this year is a Scrapbook Expo that I will never forget. I am glad that I was sitting down when my sister-in-law, Lori, told me that my brother was going to Scrapbook Expo. At first I didn't believe it but I have pictures to prove it.

The first picture is Jimmy with paint all over him. Lori said that in their first class that he got paint everywhere. It was on the floor, table, his shirt and his hands. So, I had to take a picture!

The second picture is of him shopping and finding a cool piece of 12x12 paper. He was so excited!

The third is of him showing his excitement when Heather gave him a paper about her Heartfelt Blessing scrapbook charity that she is starting.

Then at the crop Heather and I celebrated her birthday. Heather and I had lots of fun in classes, shopping, and at the crop. Heather and I don't get to see each other very much anymore and we don't do things that often together but, when we do we have tons of fun! I wish we had more opportunities to do things together!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Dear S.C.,
Your brother was absolutely HILARIOUS!!! He totally made the day!:) I loved my cake and all the goodies... thanks for putting an o.k. pic up of me :)
Love,
S.S.