Monday, May 12, 2008

Our Silly Boy...











I just had to share these pictures from Disneyland of Chase.  Chase is definitely our silly child.   

The first picture is Chase admiring himself in the crazy mirror!  Too funny!

The second thru seventh pictures are of Chase in line waiting for rides.  To help pass the time and keep him from driving everyone crazy I started taking pictures of his crazy faces and he went a little overboard.  It was tons of fun and I love the pictures from it.  Can't wait to scrapbook his silly faces!  =)

The last picture is really funny to me.  On Wednesday morning we did a Character breakfast and it was pure heaven for Isabella and pure hell for Chase.  He HATED that every character came right up to the table to meet you.  The ONLY one that he was partially okay with was the Fairy Godmother.  I think that he was okay with her because she had a "real" face.  So, I tried to get him to take a picture with her and he wouldn't.  So, I had to jump in the picture.  Can't you see how excited he is to take the picture.  This is the only picture that Chase has with a character on the entire trip.  Isabella has about 15!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love the one with the Fairy Godmother. He is such a character!!!

Stephanie said...

Chase's expression is priceless...... Could this be any more boring?????