Thursday, June 05, 2008

50th Wedding Anniversary Party





On May 17th we celebrated Danny's parents 50th Wedding Anniversary with a 50's party.  Here are a few of the pictures from the party.  

The first pictures of Isabella and Serenity is the best picture they have ever taken.  I LOVE it!! 

Second, a picture of the cake that Darlene and Vola created. 

Third, Vola and Les getting ready to cut the cake

Last but not least, Isabella and Garin (her bf).  Lately she keeps telling me that she is too young to have a boy friend and that she will when she gets older.  I wonder who's been brain washing her.  =)  Whatever works.

Out of all my pictures I do not have one good picture of Chase.  That is why you don't see him but he was at the party.  

(I tried a new action that I have for photoshop on the pictures.  I love the retro/50's look that it gave it.)

No comments: