Monday, June 09, 2008

8 things...

8 Things I passionate about:
-my family
-my religion
-scrapbooking
-photography
-traveling 
-my friends
-spending time with my family
-having "me time"

8 past books I've read:
-books?  what are those?

8 things I often say:
-dude
-totally
-no way
-wow
-hecka
-what's for dessert?
-oh my
-you have got to be kidding me.
(Brenda told me I had to add "Bomb Diggity")

8 things I look for in a friend:
-honest
-kind
-loving
-funny
-good listener
-fun to be with
-same likes
-easy to talk to

8 things I want to do before I die:
-travel the world (especially New York)
-see my kids grow up
-become a world renown baby photographer
-get a scrapbook page published in Creating Keepsakes
-meet President Monson
-snowboard
-zip line
-learn to swing dance

8 things I have learned this past year:
-when someone dies that is close to you you miss them more than anything in the world.
-how important attending church every Sunday is.
-how important "my time" is
-how much I still love my husband
-how important my time with my mom is.
-how much I love DVR
-how I get scammed easy
-who my true friendships are

8 people to do the 8 things:
-Heather
-Stephanie
-Lacey
-Angela
-Michelle
-Jenny
-Britney
-Trisha

1 comment:

Heather said...

The 8 things you say most often is sooooo true!!! I can hear you saying them right now :)