Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My likes A-Z

Here are some things that I like from A-Z that you may not know about me:

A- artichokes
B - Big Cherry
C- changes
D- dessert
E-El Charro (favorite mexican restaurant in Bakersfield)
F-Friends
G- grandpa's ( I think old men are so cute!)
H-Holocaust ( Love learning about it)
I- Ice Cream
J- Jesus
K- kindness
L- lavender (purple is my favorite color)
M-murder mysteries
N- Narnia (I loved reading this series to my kids when I taught)
O- Open-roads (I leaned how traveling with your family can be so much fun)
P-photography
Q-  Queen (I love to learn about the Queen of England)
R-Racket ball
S-Service 
T- Tetherball 
U-Umbrella's
V- vegies (some)
W-Water
X-xtreme sports
Y-yo-yo's
Z-zoo's

That was way harder than I thought it was gonna be!  =)

No comments: