Thursday, June 19, 2008

Still sick..

Well, Isabella starts to get better and then wham! she throws up again.  She did it again today.  I'm not sure what is going on but tomorrow we call the doctor if she doesn't get any better.  There are four reasons I'm holding off...1. she begs me not to and then says she's getting better (poor thing!) 2. I do not want to be one of those parents that go to the doctor for every little stupid thing.  I hate it when people do that and are over paranoid.  I got a flier from the doctor on my last check up with the kids and it tells reasons to go to the doctor and she hasn't fulfilled one of them yet.   She barely misses the time frames or temperatures.  3. I know when I go they are going to tell me, "She has the stomach flu." 4.  Every time I get ready to call them she seems to get better and then gets worse again.  I'm very frustrated and just wish the poor thing will get better. 

1 comment:

Mrs. Michelle Crippen said...

Poor baby! FYI - When Cameron was young he kept having what seemed like a reoccurring flu also. It went on for a month before we figured out it was a parasite. We only discovered it because we insisted on blood work. Might be worth checking. Hope she feels better real soon!