Sunday, July 27, 2008

The day before the big day..

I can't even begin to imagine my baby girl going to Kindergarten tomorrow.  When her pre-school ended, this day seemed so far away.  At the time, I was so excited for her to start school but now as I sit in a quite house at 8:30pm (anyone who knows us knows that our kids are in bed usually at 10 or 11pm. ) I am beginning to realize how much I am going to miss my baby girl and wish that this day wasn't here yet.  

Some of the things that I am going to miss:

Morning cartoons - I love it when the kids come in to my room in the morning and lay with me in my bed and watch cartoons while Mom still tries to get in any more minutes of sleep that she can.

Lunch time - I am going to miss Isabella having lunch with Chase and I everyday.

Afternoon time - I am going to miss our time that her and I spend together right after she wakes up from her nap and before Chase wakes up from his.

Just her in the house- It is going to be weird just not having her in the house.  Hearing her laugh and joking around with her brother, hearing her signing a song, hearing her fight with her brother, hearing her role playing with her brother as the Mommy.

Just the thought of my daughter being with someone else more awake hours in the day than with me is killing me.  Also knowing that this is the start of 13 years of this and when she finally finishes it she will be an adult.  Ahh, I just can't think of that anymore.    I just need to remember that she is going to have the time of her life and I know that she is going to love every minute of school, she is just that type of person and I am so thankful for that, but I am still going to miss her SO much!

I love you angel girl!  =)

No comments: