Tuesday, August 05, 2008

9 years...



I can't believe that we have now been married 9 years!  Time flies!!  Above is our engagement picture that we put on our invitation and a picture from our wedding day.  It was nice to reflect back to that day.  =)

I woke up this morning to my hubby singing the anniversary song.  Too cute!  We actually heard the anniversary song from about a handful of people today.  That songs always makes me laugh!  =)

Then, I had a great evening with my husband.  We went to see an early movie which turned out to be a great deal.  We went to see Hancock.  It was an excellent movie!!  When I went to the counter to buy the tickets and she said $7.  I couldn't believe it.  I guess in Manteca on Tuesdays certain movies are $3.50 each.  Our anniversary just landed on the perfect day and we picked the perfect movie.  =)

Then we went to Olive Garden for dinner.  It was very yummy and very expensive.  It seems that every time I go there the prices are higher and higher.  But, it was worth every penny!

The bouquet of flowers are from my sister-in-law, Lori, and my brother.  They are beautiful.  I love the lemon slices in the vase!!  Thanks Jimmy and Lori!!  =)

2 comments:

Heather said...

It is crazy that it has been that long! Glad you were able to get a night alone.

Mrs. Michelle Crippen said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!