Saturday, August 02, 2008

Frustrating....

So I got pulled over by a cop and for the first time I wasn't doing ANYTHING wrong.  I guess I had a brake light out and he caught me without proof of insurance because stupid me forgot to put my new one in!  AHHHHHHHHH!!!  So now I have a stupid fix it ticket.  I have to find a cop to sign off on my ticket when I show my proof of insurance and then I have to take it to the courts, pay a fee, and then it will get signed off.  I am so frustrated that I now have something else added to my overflowing plate!  Just had to vent a little.  =)

2 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

K, on my first comment I thought I was commenting on the scrapbook expo entry and I put wooo-whooo, which obviously wasn't appropriate for this entry. Sorry about the fix it ticket :(