Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sicko Sushi!


On December 5th I tried Sushi for the first time at Mikuni's in Elk Grove.  It is TOTALLY Disgusting!!!  First of all I hate fish and Danny, Brenda, and Jason tried to tell me that it didn't taste like fish.  I must be a fool for believing that a dish made out of fish didn't taste like fish but I believed them.   Just for the record, fish is all I could taste!   The teriyaki beef was excellent!

Then we went on a search for a movie theatre in Elk Grove.  We found one bought ticket decided to go to another theatre.  We returned our tickets and finally found the other theatre and saw the 007 movie.  It was really good.

We had a great night out with friends!  Happy Birthday Jason! 

2 comments:

Heather said...

Good for you for trying!!

Emily said...

Seriously... good girl for trying... but NASTY! At least I think.... never have tried!