Friday, December 12, 2008

Today is one of those days...


that I am so thankful and blessed to have my children.  I just can't imagine my world without them nor do I like to.  I woke up this morning having a bad dream that something horrible happened to Chase.  It felt so real that I cried on Danny after I woke up.  I then went into Chase's room and he noticed me and I was so glad because all I wanted to do was hug him.  I just sat there at the end of his bed and hugged and hugged and hugged him.  It was a great moment.  He was a little groggy from just waking up and just sat there in my arms.  Usually he wiggles and it is hard to truly enjoy it.  Not this morning!  I am just thankful that it was a dream and that I was able to wake up from it.

I have two dear friends who have lost a child and I thought about them a lot today.  My heart ached so much when I thought Chase was gone and it was just a dream.  I can't imagine it not being a dream.  I felt sick to my stomach like I was going to throw up.  I now got a glimpse of what they feel everyday except they aren't lucky enough to wake up from their bad dream.  I just want both of them to know that I am so sorry that they are going through the things that they are going through.  If they ever need to talk, I'm here! 

No comments: