Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter egg hunt at Grandma Cookies...








Well, my kids were spoiled this year because they were the only children at Grandma Cookies house this year.  They were able to find all the eggs by themselves.  I'm glad that grandma cookie has fruit snacks in her eggs instead of candy.  I did bring eggs with candy in them so they got both. 

Well, my kids aren't in the best Easter attire.  I changed them out of their Easter outfits because they always get destroyed at Grandma Cookies house because she lives out in the country.  This year they wore some older clothes so that they were able to play and have fun.  Their favorite thing to do at Grandma's house is just one the trampoline.  The trampoline is always SO dirty because of the orchard.  This year I was planned for it.  

We had a great dinner which consisted of: ham, au gratin potatoes, green bean casserole, and fruit salad.  We had key lime cheesecake for dessert.  I hate cheesecake but had to just give it a try and it was so yummy!

We had a really good Easter! =)

3 comments:

brenda Casper said...

Key lime is my fav. I'm glad you were willing to give it try.... kinda like syurp on french toast. :)

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Wow...look at all those eggs they found. SOund like you guys had a great Easter...and that food sounds delicious! They are such cuties Misty!

brenda Casper said...

ummm, easter? somebody could use a little updating!