Saturday, April 04, 2009

Seven Pounds...

Nope, I didn't loose any weight though I am trying to head in that direction...Brenda and I decided to get together while the boys were at priesthood tonight.  We decided on pizza and a movie so, I went and rented Seven Pounds.  If you haven't see it you have to go rent it.  It was a great movie.  Have a box of tissue next to you, unless you are Brenda, because you WILL cry!  But, you gotta see it!  We had a great evening.  To top it off she made this delicious and beautiful chocolate cake with chocolate frosting with mint candies in the middle and on top.  Yummm...my mouth is just watering thinking about it.  And about those seven pounds that I'm trying to loose.  I think I just gained seven pounds tonight.  Thanks a lot Brenda....it was well worth it!

4 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

I'll put it on my netflix! Looks good!

Race Fam said...

Brad said that movie brought him closest to tears than any other movie, I fell asleep during it so I better watch it tonight. Maybe I need to bake a cake to watch it and I'll stay awake!

brenda Casper said...

Hey, I'm here to help!!!!

brenda Casper said...

Hey, I'm here to help!!!!