Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A little bit about us...

Spouse Tag

♥ What are your middle names? Ray and Michelle (Yes, his name is Danny Ray...gotta love it!)
♥ How long have you been together? Almost 12 years. We will be married 10 years this August! =)
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? Well, we started talking on the internet in February and we met in June and here we are today.
♥ Who asked who out? Can't remember.
♥ How old are each of you? 36 and 31
♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? His...my brother lives in Bakersfield but it probably wouldn't matter even if my brother lived next door, I'd still see his more.
♥ Do you have any children together? Yes. Two adorable children
♥ What about pets? We have 1 cat...Buttmuncher...a few stray cats...and 2 fish...Scooby Doo and Fishy.
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
♥ Did you go to the same school? No
♥ Are you from the same home town? No...Danny grew up in Manteca and I grew up in Bakersfield.
♥ Who is smarter? Humm...both of us. I am because I went to college and completed it. He is because he is truly smart. He should have went to college. He would have been amazing!!
♥ Who is more sensitive? I'd have to say that we both are! That's one of the things that I LOVE about him.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Well, now that we are eating better...Taco Bell or Boston Market.
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Orlando, Florida...three times.
♥ Who has the craziest exes? Oh Danny...for sure...he has some CRAZY stories.
♥ Who has the worst temper? Hummm...is this even a question. If you know us you know the answer!
♥ Who does the cooking? I'd say Danny cooks a lot and I'm trying to get better. =) I always told my Mom growing up that I would marry someone that cooks and I did.
♥ Who is more social? I think I am. He is too but he is too busy with work.
♥ Who is the neat-freak? Neither of us. Danny is probably a little more than I.
♥ Who is more stubborn? We both are!
♥ Who hogs the bed? Danny for sure.
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Danny by 30 minutes or so.
♥ Where was your first date? Magic Mountain. It was an awesome date!
♥ Who has the bigger family? Danny
♥ Do you get flowers often? I just got some for Mother's Day.
♥ How do you spend the holidays? We spend it with both families. It is craziness!!!
♥ Who is more jealous? I have no clue. Neither.
♥ How long did it take to get serious? Well, I wrote in my journal the night that I met Danny that I was going to marry him. He didn't come on board for a little bit after that.
♥ Who eats more? Danny
♥ Who does/ did the laundry? We both do.
♥ Who’s better with the computer? I'd have to say that I am. I'm on it a lot for photography but, I only know how to do what I need to...nothing more than that!
♥ Who drives when you are together? We switch off. We both hate to drive!

2 comments:

brenda Casper said...

Who could have the temper?? I am totally drawing a blank with this one.... I may need a little help with the answer. :)

Emily said...

Oh... so cute to read!