Friday, May 15, 2009

Muffin's for Mom

The Friday before Mother's Day the Kindergarten and first graders had Muffin's for Mom. It was so awesome. All the Mom's were sitting and the kids came in and sang about 5 songs to us. (The first one that they sang is below. It is hard to see Isabella because I was at a weird angle but toward the end of the video she turns and looks at me...too cute!)

They made these cute purses and inside was a letter to Mommy's. We also had a homemade corsage, my favorite! (I actually wore it to church on Mother's Day.) They also chalked a picture.


Each class had a poster that each child said why their Mom was special.


I've always wanted to be special for going to the movies with my daughter! LOL =)


This would be a picture of me that Isabella drew. Love it! =)


Here is a closer look at my corsage. This picture was actually taken by Isabella herself.


Here is the picture that Isabella chalked. This is definitely frame worthy! I love it!


You have to listen to this song. It is so cute! It's really short. Enjoy! =)


3 comments:

brenda Casper said...

So your kids are pretty good at taking pictures.... what would you expect though. Mine are good at picking out shoes?

Heather said...

I Love it!!! She is too sweet!

Heather said...

Brenda cracks me up with her comments!