Thursday, May 07, 2009

Spaghetti Feed...



Isabella's school had a spaghetti feed spring fundraiser. I was in charge of the ticket sales which went very well. We sold about 550 tickets. Not to bad for a school of I think about 360. (I might be off a little bit.) I was shocked at how cute it looked when I walked it. I guess I just didn't expect it to be decorated so good for a school fundraiser. Everything went very well. I put a free sitting fee and a 16x20 portrait in the auction. That is worth about $250 and it sold for $375. It sold to the most amazing family too and I can't wait to do their pictures. They have 200 acres of vineyards and they are beautiful. Well, for the entire night we raised about $16,000. Isn't that just amazing. The time before they raised about $10,000. I didn't expect it to be as much since times are tough for a lot of people right now. UPS is just an amazing school all around. The parent support is one of the things that makes it SO amazing!

2 comments:

Emily said...

That's awesome!! It sounds like a great school!

brenda Casper said...

That's amazing news about you donation selling for so much! You must be one heck-of-a photographer!