Friday, July 10, 2009

Rocky Road Yumminess



Since I've been on Weight Watchers I seem to always eat the same desserts. Dessert is one thing that I WILL NOT give up. So, I have been trying to be more creative in the desserts that I make. I want a great dessert that isn't too many points. Here is one of those desserts. I actually made this for the first time on Father's Day and then the second time for Danny Stocks birthday. Everyone always loves it and can't believe that it is a low-calorie dessert. It is made from frozen yogurt, slow churned ice cream, reduced fat Oreos, marshmellows, peanuts, and fat free chocolate drizzle. It is pure yumminess. (Drool Brenda, Drool)

2 comments:

brenda Casper said...

Oh-My. You are a cruel friend! I make you yummy desserts. You make desserts, plaster pictures all over the computer, and don't even offer do much as a crumb to your friend? That's it..........

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

YUMMY!!! I WANT SOME!!!!