Thursday, July 09, 2009

Scrapbooking CKC style







I had the opportunity to go to Pasadena for Creating Keepsakes Convention. It was so much fun and SO exhausting. On Thursday we scrapbooked from 9-5 and made a 20 page 12x12 album. I finished all but one page with pictures and everything. Then from 6:30-9:30 we had a sketches crop where we make a ton of 12x12 pages. On Friday and Saturday we went to many classes, shopped, and we even went to a crop on Friday night. We got so much scrapbooking done.

One bummer was that Wednesday night my Mom got the stomach flu so I had to juggle my kids around for a 24 hour period while she recovered from that. I was a little stressed about it.

I also went to a Whole Foods market for the first time and I was in awe the entire time in there. It was amazing!

We also ran across a little shop called Dots cupcakes. It was actually right next door to our hotel. It was so cute and they had the best cupcakes ever. We figured they did since they were SO busy! Check them out at www.dotscupcakes.com. They are so stinkin' cute!!

I don't know why I didn't expect Pasadena to be nice but it was extremely nice. It is a VERY high end town. I loved our trip to Pasadena.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Awesome! I'm so glad you had fun and made such stinkin' cute stuff. Love it!

brenda Casper said...

Mmmmmm. Cupcakes!! They are so pretty, I guess you forgot to give me mine... right?