Friday, August 28, 2009

Day 5 - Friday August 28th - Wear as much blue and yellow as you can day'ssa







Today was wear as much blue and yellow as you can day. I wanted to paint half of Isabella's face blue and the other half yellow but I thought that during the day when she is playing outside and it is 101 degrees today that she would probably start sweating and that would make a BIG mess so for Mrs. Tiede's sake I just wrote words on her face. It was totally Isabella's idea to write "I heart UPS." I thought that was a cute idea. Well, today is our last dress up day. It was tons of fun this week being able to be creative and do fun things. Back to uniforms next week. =(

2 comments:

april said...

what a fun school! and what a fun mom you are to go all out - very cute :)

The Booher Family said...

Dang, I think that school has more spirit than Clovis High!