Monday, August 24, 2009

First day of First grade






I can't believe that I have a child in first grade already. Isabella has grown up so much over the summer! She went from a size 5 top to a size 7. Most of her size 6 bottoms are too small. When I look at these picture I am sad and happy at the same time. I am sad because my baby girl is getting so grown up and I am happy because she loves life and loves learning and is loving the fact that she is grown up. I'm just trying to enjoy every moment that I can!

At Isabella's school they have uniforms and I really wanted to spice them up so I put some cute pink and blue hair bows in her hair and these adorable Vans. We got dinged for her shoes because they weren't school colors but she looked darn cute in them. =) At least she got to wear them once at school.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Our kiddos are growing up way too fast! It's so sad... but yet so fun to watch these phases in their lives! Hope she loves first grade!

Unknown said...

I hear you about growing up too fast. I can't believe I have a third grader!?!?! I have to ask, where did you get her Vans? Those are too cute, I have seen any like it.

april said...

the shoes are great. worth a little ding. :)
Addie starts 1st grade in a couple of weeks - I'm struggling with it too.
She is adorable by the way

Heather said...

Awww! What a big girl? I can't believe it! She looks so grown up. I love her bows, Ren has the same ones :)