Saturday, August 01, 2009

Muir Woods...





One of the places we went this summer was the Muir Woods. (Muir Woods is North of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.) Isabella, Chase, my Mom and I went there together. On the way there Isabella and Chase were talking about how boring it was going to be and the moment we got there they were in awe. They talked the entire time about how beautiful it was and how great it smelled. They surprisingly enjoyed themselves. The weather was awesome. It was nice and cool. A great change to the Valley weather.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Looks beautiful! I love being outdoors like that in the fresh air!

Stephanie said...

i have SO been wanting to take my family there! i am jealous!

Christina Tara said...

Oh my goodness! Muir Woods is one of my favorite places on earth!!! I'm planning on going on my birthday if I'm in town. Your photos made me so excited for it!! Thanks!

sherrie said...

neil and i went last year to muir woods. i love the smell of the eucalyptus trees so much! glad your kids enjoyed it too.

Amy said...

Hi Misty,
I would love to add you to our private blog, but I need your email address. I had it at one point, I think, but I can't find it. So, if you could get that to me then I can give you access to our blog. Thanks, Amy

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Wow...you take amazing pics Misty! Looks like you guys had fun!