Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Grandparents Day

Grandparents Day couldn't have been better. Well, if my Dad had been there it would have been perfect. Isabella really wanted ALL of her grandparents there and it totally worked out that they were all able to be there. When she called to invited Papa Tractor and Grandma Cookie. Grandma Cookie told Isabella that Papa might not be able to come and she told Grandma that she would just invite her other Papa. Since he other Papa passed away I'm not quite sure what she was talking about but it made me really sad that my Dad wasn't able to be there. My mom came all the way from Bakersfield to be there. When I saw that everyone was there I got really emotional. I'm not sure if it was because I missed my Dad or because Isabella was able to have everyone there. Maybe a little both but Grandparents Day was PERFECT!



No comments: