Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cabin in Tahoe

Isabella making snowballs to hit Antony with.
This is my niece Taryn and I. I love hanging out with her. We had so much fun at the cabin. (That is the cabin we stayed in in the background.)
Our little family by the snowman that everyone made.
Her is Antony and I after I kicked his butah in a snowball fight. It is hard to tell but we are soaked!!!
Serenity and Isabella sledding down the BIG hill.
I just LOVE her snow suit. Thank so much to my friend Jamie for the cute borrow.
There is nothing vacationing with my hubby. He is a totally different person.
My little man. I love his blue eyes with the white snowy background. He's so cute!

It was Kris's birthday while we were at the cabin and Isabella and Serenity were giving him extra loves on his birthday. They even swept the floor for him.
I just LOVE this picture with all the cousins. They have so much fun together! =)

We went to the cabin for New Years. It was SO SO SO fun! We had a blast. We don't get to the snow very often as a family because our first and only trip, until now, was a disaster. It was a cold and cold could get with a blizzard rolling through so my kids never had a desire to go to the snow. This trip was awesome. The weather was gorgeous. My kids still talk about it and would love to go back again. Thanks so much to Kris and Dawna for opening their cabin in Tahoe to us. We had so much fun! =)

No comments: