Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Mommy turns 70...


It is so weird for me to think of my Mommy as a 70 year old. There isn't anything about my Mom that is anything close to a 70 year old. She looks young, she acts young, and like I always tell her, you are as young as you think you are.

Well, I bet you are surprised that you don't see a big party or a big trip for her BIG birthday but my Mommy made me promise that I wouldn't have a party for her and we are in the works planning the trip...right Mom?

So instead we had a great filet dinner and I got her a cake and her favorite ice cream from Baskin Robbins. We sang to her and the kids gave her their little homemade gifts. She said it was perfect. I hope so because for everything my Mom does for me I wanted to do so much more but at the same time I wanted to respect her wishes.

I love you SO much Mommy! There aren't words to express how grateful I am that you are my Mom. What a lucky person I am to have you as an example all my life. If I am anything like you then I am doing real good! =)

No comments: