Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Finally a Night Out!

Danny and I finally went out with just the two of us. It was so nice to spend an evening with my husband!

Now, you are probably wondering why I have chosen this picture to deplict our evening.

Well, stupid me thought that if we got to Red Lobster at 5:00 that we'd beat the Valentine's rush. That isn't exactly what happened. We did get there a little after 5:00 but even at that time the wait time was 1 hour and 55 minutes. I couldn't believe it. Then we deceide to call El Jardin in Manteca and the wait time was only 30 minutes at that moment and we were in Stockton. So, we figured by the time that we drive there, waited, and ate that we woudn't be able to make it in time for our movie. So, where do you think we had dinner?? Yes, you guessed it.....Weinerslide(that is what Danny calls it)

Really, I didn't care where I ate and I didn't care what we did. I just enjoyed every moment alone with my husband. Dinner was great and the company was even BETTER!!

Then after dinner we went and saw Catch and Release. We were worried about that being busy but there were only 2 other couples in the entire theatre. It was nice. Great movie! I'd reccommend it!!

The evening was perfect! I wouldn't have had it any other way!!! =)

No comments: