Friday, February 16, 2007

I am going to the Oscars!!



Okay, so not really. I WISH!! But, my two ads are.

There will be a special edition Gina Alexander bag given to each Nominee and to the Press next week at the Oscars. I carry Gina Alexander bags through my photography business. They are beautiful!!

They will also have a tribute journal in these bags that contain information on specially-selected businesses.
Guess what?
Misty's Portraits and Wee Piggies will have a spot in this journal!!! That's right, I am having a 3/4 of a page ad in a 8.5x11 page jounal (for all celebrities to see), compliments of Debbie in Canada!

We have been brainstorming all day and these are the two ads we came up with!

My deadline was 5:00pm today and I sent them off at 4:50pm. I feel like a ton of weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

I'm so excited about this opportunity!

OSCARS HERE I COME!


1 comment:

Heather said...

You are so awesome. I love the ads! You will have to keep us updated on what comes out of this. Lots of luck.