Friday, September 14, 2007

FIRST DAY...






I think Mommy was more nervous for this day than Isabella was. =) Isabella picked the outfit that she wanted to wear. She then told me that she wanted to go by herself. I was so excited that she was so independent but at the same time was very sad that my little girl is growing up.

We got there and she was so excited to see Makayla. They took some pictures together and then Makayla took her by the hand and led her to where she needed to go. What a great friend!

Then she walked right in...took her lunchpail to her cubby and just started playing. I told her bye and gave her a big hug! She loved being a big girl and being able to finally go to school.

And yes, you are reading it right on their sign...Snell's has been operating for over 100 years. This is their 101st year in operation. They must be doing somthing right! =)

No comments: