Friday, September 14, 2007

Our little boy...




Well, Chase felt left out that he wasn't taking pictures too on Isabella's first day of school so I took some pictures of him.

Daddy made him feel like a big boy when we got home and gave him a little extra love.

He talks about "sissy" constantly. He wants to know where she is about 10 times while she's at school. I think he misses her alot! What a great brother he is. I'm in big trouble when she starts Kindergarden next year and she is gone everyday for even longer. He is really going to miss her then. At least this is somewhat preparing him! =)

Mommy on the other hand is excited for the time that Chase and I are able to spend together without Sissy. Chase and I have never had alone time like Isabella and I did for the first 22 months of her life...now it is Chase's turn. =) I do miss my little girl though! It is truely a bitter-sweet.

No comments: