Wednesday, October 03, 2007

It's official...

I am offiicially 30, as of yesterday. This birthday has been really hard for me but a wise friend said, "There is nothing we can do about it." Very true! Danny could even tell that it was bothering me. Didn't think it was that obvious. So, I'm going to just move on and realize that I am still young at heart! =)I honestly had the best birthday ever! It started last Saturday with a surprise party that my best friend Heather planned. I had lots of my really good friends there. We did a photo scavenger hunt....had lunch at El Jardin...and scrapbooked. (Heather, Dar, and I scrapbooked until 3:00am) It was SO SO SO much fun! Thanks so much Heather!! =)

Then on my actual birthday, yesterday, my mom watched the kids and Danny and I went to Chevy's for lunch and then went and saw Rush Hour 3. It was a really good movie! I had lots of fun hanging out with just Danny. We need to do this more often.

Then Danny gave me my birthday present. I opened up a card and inside was a gift certificate for 2 hours at a day spa. I'm going to get an hour massage and an hour facial. I am so excited because I have never had a facial before. But, to top it off...I'm getting them in Monterey. Wendy and I are going to Monterey and staying in her mother's condo on the beach for the ENTIRE weekend. I am so excited! Danny couldn't have planned a better gift! He is the best husband!! =) Thanks so much hun!

So, my birthday will continue through this weekend and then the festivites are over. For a birthday that I was dreading, it turned out AWESOME!

No comments: