Sunday, October 07, 2007

Weekend in Monterey with Wendy...






My weekend in Monterey with Wendy was a blast!! We got there Friday night at about 7:00 and went and had dinner on Cannery Row. It was really good. Then we went to a movie at 10:15. Too much fun! Then we went back to the condo and sat in front of a fire and listened to the waves while we drank our hot chocolate. On Saturday we went to our day at the spa for our facials and massages. They were so nice. This was my first facial ever and I loved it! Then we went to Chevy's and had lunch and then went shopping at the Gilroy outlets which were awesome! I bought my first pair of jeans in about 6 years at the Gap Outlet. I am so excited to have found a pair of jeans that I liked! I have been looking so long. Then we went back to Monterey and went to a movie at 9:50. Gotta love the late movies. Sunday we woke up and went to lunch at California Pizza Kitchen and then we drove home. The weekend was so relaxing and fun! It was really hard to leave because the weather was so perfect! Thanks so much Wendy and Danny! =)

No comments: