Friday, April 04, 2008

Better than Paypal....

I just found out about this company through a good friend today. I currently use PayPal and they take a cut of my income every time that I receive money from my clients and I thought that was my only option. Revolution Money Exchange offers its clients $25 just for signing up with them....that is a free $25 to spend as you'd like! To top it off, it's free to add money from your bank account, free to send money, free to receive money, free to request money, and free to transfer money to your bank account...AMAZING! To top it off, anyone who signs up with their own account and uses the link I've given in this post, I get $10! You heard right, if you sign up with an account you get $25, and then if you send a link to your friends, you get an extra $10 put in your own account! I did a search online looking for any negative feedback about this site and found nothing. So, let's start receiving our money without any charges to our own account or to our clients, and receive free money...go sign up!


Just an FYI, they do ask for your social security number. I have given mine and I know other who have given theirs and there hasn't been anything fraudulent happening. =)

Just click on the link below!


Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.