Thursday, April 03, 2008

Hard day...


Today would definitely be classified as one for many reasons. The main reason is today marks two years since the death of my sister. Wow, I can't even believe that I wrote that. Has it already been two years. I miss her more than I ever imagined I would. You'd think that it would get easier as time goes on but that is SO not true. It makes it worse for me because I look back and reflect on all the things that she is missing that I know she'd want to be a part of. She was so a part of Isabella's milestones and loved being a part of it. Now that Isabella will be starting Kindergarten this year it makes me sad that my sister can't be a part of it. She would have loved to have been a part of it.

One good thing that I have discovered through the death of my sister is that my brother-in-law loved her unconditionally. It is amazing how much he misses her. I would have never had thought. He put a memorial in the Bakersfield California today for her. You can read it by clicking on the link below:

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey you! You are a VERY STRONG woman!! My thoughts are with you ALWAYS!