Friday, June 06, 2008

Last day of pre-school



So my baby girl is growing up into a big girl.  I can not believe that we are done with pre-school and will be moving on to Kindergarten this year.  (Isabella starts kindergarten on July 28th!)  She has grown up so fast.  Whenever I go to a photo shoot of a newborn baby I always think back to when I first had Isabella.  I loved those times!  I am also excited about the times to come.  

Her last day of preschool was better than I could have imagined.  They did the cutest things.  She has so much fun with all her friends. (Natalie, Makayla, Kayla, Kylie, Sophia, and Talie)
They did arm painting, jump house, songs, games, and a party.  (Chase loved riding the tricycle around.  Once he found it he didn't stop until we left.)

We stayed until the very end.  I got a little chocked up as we were leaving.  I know that Isabella is going to miss her extraordinary teachers and it made me a little sad.  I am just glad that we will be able to see them when Chase goes there.  

You have to check out her first day of pre-school and compare the pictures.  She has grown up so much.  Click on the link to see them: Isabella's 1st day

1 comment:

Mrs. Michelle Crippen said...

It seems like yesterday we were throwing you a baby shower at school! Where did the time go?