Thursday, July 10, 2008

I rocked the world today...

So, Morgan one of my old 4th graders who is now in high school tells everyone on MySpace through bulletins how she rocked the world...

I thought it was a cute idea and now I am going to tell everyone how I rocked the the world today...

Woke up to my two beautiful kids in my face...
Took them to my friend Brenda's...
Went to a newborn photo shoot...
Ate lunch at Nation's burger while on my way to San Leandro...
Casted a 3 month old baby, Michael, who is going to pass away soon...
Took pictures of Michael...
Hung out with Kelly (Michael's Mommy), just to listen to her talk...
Went shopping at New York and Company in Tracy on my way home...
Got an almond pretzel from Aunt Annie's which was my dinner...
Drove home from Tracy...
Kissed my kids goodnight...
Finished the castings...
Watched the Season Finale of the Real World...
and here I am...

I think I officially rocked the world today...=)

I also learned how lucky I am to have two healthy kids.  It just broke my heart to watch her precious son fighting many odds to stay alive.  He has such a special spirit.  He was such a joy to be around.  His big brown eyes lit up the room.  He has the cutest smile and was such a trooper.  I just can't imagine being as happy as he was and going through what he is going through.

I also met a wonderful Mother.  Kelly was a joy to be around.  It was awesome to watch her interact with her son and see how loving and caring she was.  She is a woman of strength, determination, and love.  I loved chit chatting with her and listening to her story about her life.

We all go through trials in our life and just need to make the most of everyday we have here on earth.

Have a happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Mrs. Michelle Crippen said...

You do rock! What a beautiful story about your experience with Michael and his mom. It is a such special thing you do!

Britney said...

So Kaitlyn practically begged me to show her your blog so she could see how Isabella and Chase are doing. I read her your recent blogs and she was laughing at how crazy they are! She has only one more request... more pictures! We love you!

Britney and Kaitlyn