Thursday, July 31, 2008

My sad girl...

Today was a horrible day for Mommy and Isabella.  Before we left the house she got upset and said that she wanted me to stay at school with her.  When I told her that I couldn't she didn't want to go.  She sniffled a little on the way to school and in line at school she started crying a little bit.  We gave hugs and kisses and then Mommy told her that as she walked away we'd do our special I love you sign.  So as she walked away with tears in her eyes she looked back and gave me the I love you sign.  Mommy can't handle this!  I got in the car and just lost it.  I feel like I'm breaking my little girls heart!  Poor little thing.  

Isabella says that she loves school but that it is too long.  Which I have to agree with her since she goes from 8:00am-3:00pm.  I know that it is just going to take adjustment but Mommy and Isabella are having a hard time with this adjustment!

Any suggestions on how to handle or deal with this better would be much appreciated!! 

No comments: