Thursday, July 31, 2008

Update on my sad girl...

So, I called the school today and asked them how Isabella was doing.  The secretary at the front actually went back to Isabella's classroom and checked on her.  She came back and reported that she was doing great.  I was really surprised after our morning and it made Mommy feel a little better.  I was also so surprised at how awesome the school is about little things like that.  =)

Then when I went to go pick her up she came bouncing out the door and was so happy.  I was like, where did my little girl from this morning go.  Of course, I was so happy to see her so happy!

I went up to her teacher and asked her how her day went and she told me that she had a great day.  She also told me that she moved Isabella to a different group and that now she has a different partner who is as nice as she is.  I'm glad that she considers my daughter nice.  =)  Isabella talked about Giselle the entire afternoon and how she likes her a lot.  I think this helped make her day better.

I was very worried because on top of dealing with her new school schedule I had to change her gymnastic schedule and she has a new teacher.  But to my surprise she was so excited to meet her new teacher and couldn't wait for gymnastics.  Gymnastics went great for both of my kids.  Chase did 30 minutes of his 45 minute class all by himself.  I was quite surprised since the class started out by him yelling, "I don't want her I want Miss Jessica."  All I could do is laugh!

So my bad day turned into a really good day.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm so glad your day got better.